ACBN has the singular distinction of receiving full accreditation by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
The NCCA is a widely recognized, national accreditation agency. The ACBN is the first and currently only, certifying agency in nutrition beyond the doctorate level to have attained this achievement.
ACBN Clinical Nutrition Diplomate Candidate Qualifications:
- Licensed professional healthcare provider at the Doctoral level (DC, DDS, DO, DVM, MD, OD, PharmD & PhD in a health related field)
- Successfully complete a minimum of 300 documented clock hours of specialized post-graduate clinical nutrition training sponsored by an accredited college, university or institution
- Submit 3 case histories & a nutrition-oriented article or paper accepted by the ACBN board for publication (publication is optional)
- 2 years clinical practice experience in clinical nutrition.
- Successfully complete the ACBN written examination
For more information, please visit their website at acbn.org
Click here for program updates